Create the wonder of the solar system within any room with this glow-in-the-dark display of 3D planets and stars.
- Brings the solar system to life for young astronomers.
- Develops an interest in the solar system from a young age.
- Versatile set can be either be hung from the ceiling or mounted to the wall for a mesmerising display.
Bumper set includes:
- Glow-in-the-Dark Sun and eight planets
- 25 of each large and small glow-in-the-dark stars
- Two sheets of glow-in-the-dark space-themed stickers
- Clear plastic line for hanging from the ceiling
- Wall-safe putty for mounting models to the wall
Planets can be halved for double the fun when mounting onto walls.
Features multilingual packaging and activity guide.
National Curriculum Reference:
Year 5: Science – Earth & Space:
- Describes the movement of the Earth, and other planets, relative to the Sun in the solar system
- Describes the movement of the Moon relative to the Earth
- Describes the Sun, Earth and Moon as approximately spherical bodies
- Uses the ideas of the Earth’s rotation to explain day and night and the apparent movement of the Sun across the sky
Recommended for ages: 8 - 12 years