“Twinkle, twinkle, little star".
The Bright Basics products will encourage toddlers to learn through familiar nursery rhymes as they encourage little ones to play and grow.
- Engage early learners with attractive illustrations and fun, basic counting games with these attractive stacking cubes.
- Early learners will develop fine motor skills as they place these cardboard cubes on top of one another.
- Cubes are printed on five sides with a hollow bottom.
Numbers 1 to 10 for early number recognition:
- Ten different shapes to encourage common shape recognition
- Numbers and counting 1 to 10 for basic counting skills
- Attractive night-time image to spark imaginations
- Fictional star constellations to encourage creative thinking
Stack the cubes successfully to create number sequences and imagery.
Hollow cubes nest together for easy storage.
- Includes ten stacking cubes and multilingual activity guide.
- Largest stacking cube measures 13.75cm H x 13.75cm W x 13.75cm D.
- Smallest stacking cube measures 5cm H x 5cm W x 5cm D.
- Activity guide includes three methods of play: Imagine It, Nest It and Stack It!
- Cubes are made of sturdy cardboard.
Recommended for ages: 2 - 4 years