Help Sophie pick up her shells to win.
Early learners will love helping Sophie the Otter pick up shells and take them back to her seaside home while building a variety of early learning skills.
Children spin the spinner, squeeze the shells with the Sophie Squeezers and place them on their snack mat to win the game.
Game play develops a variety of early learning skills:
- Fine motor skills
- Hand-eye coordination
- Pattern matching
- Strategic thinking
Players select the shells that match what the spinner is showing, promoting pattern discrimination.
Ideal game for the whole family.
Game box includes:
- Sophie the Otter squeezer
- 20 shell counters in five patterns
- Four shell snack mats
- Multilingual instruction
For 2-4 players.
How to play:
- Players use their pattern matching skills to be the first to collect five shells
- Spread all of the shells on the seascape image in the game box
- Each player starts with a Shell Snack Mat
- Players take it in turns to spin the spinner and carry out the instruction:
- Pick up a specific pattern of shell
- Select a specified quantity of shells
- Take a shell from another player
- Lose a shell
Recommended for ages: 3 - 12 years