Click to search for similar items
Help Sophie pick up her shells to win.
Early learners will love helping Sophie the Otter pick up shells and take them back to her seaside home while building a variety of early learning skills.
Children spin the spinner, squeeze the shells with the Sophie Squeezers and place them on their snack mat to win the game.
Game play develops a variety of early learning skills:
- Fine motor skills
- Hand-eye coordination
- Pattern matching
- Strategic thinking
Players select the shells that match what the spinner is showing, promoting pattern discrimination.
Ideal game for the whole family.
Game box includes:
- Sophie the Otter squeezer
- 20 shell counters in five patterns
- Four shell snack mats
- Multilingual instruction
For 2-4 players.
How to play:
- Players use their pattern matching skills to be the first to collect five shells
- Spread all of the shells on the seascape image in the game box
- Each player starts with a Shell Snack Mat
- Players take it in turns to spin the spinner and carry out the instruction:
- Pick up a specific pattern of shell
- Select a specified quantity of shells
- Take a shell from another player
- Lose a shell
Recommended for ages: 3 - 12 years