The brownies have cooled and are ready to be removed from the pan!
Young learners will love developing their early numeracy skills with this tasty matching game.
Early learners spin the spinner and remove the matching brownie piece from the box.
Engaging early years matching game develops a variety of early skills:
- Number recognition
- Basic counting
Features numbers 1-5.
Game play develops fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination as players use the plastic spatula to remove brownie pieces from the tray.
Game play is suitable for the whole family.
For 2-4 players.
Includes 16 brownie pieces, plastic spatula, game spinner, four plates and multilingual instructions.
Baking tray-themed box measures 23cm x 23cm
How to play:
- Players take turns in spinning the spinner
- Carry out the action shown on the spinner, using the spatula to select the brownie pieces
- Actions include
- Flipping brownie pieces
- Returning your brownie pieces
- Stealing another player’s brownie
- Watch out for the spilt milk picture – lose a turn!
- The first player to select five brownie pieces is the winner
Recommended for ages: 4 - 8 years