Can you make a spaceship in 30 seconds?
Engage young learners in geometry with this challenging fun-filled game. Players race to be the first to bend their Riddle Cube into the shape on the challenge card and win the round!
Flexible cubes can be manipulated into any shape.
Geometry themed game includes 200 challenges made up of picture and word puzzles.
- Ideal for solo play or a competitive game
- Game play is suitable for the whole family
- Develops spatial reasoning skills
- Encourages problem-solving
For 1–4 players.
Includes 4 Riddle Cubes, 100 double-sided challenge cards, 60-second sand timer, multilingual instructions.
Square Riddle Cubes measure 7.5cm
How to play:
- Players race to beat the clock by folding, twisting and stretching their cubes into shapes on the challenge cards
- The first player to match the shape on the challenge wins that card
- The winner is the player who wins five cards first
Recommended for ages: 8 - 12 years