Help find the pups that need feeding.
Early learners will love feeding the puppy dogs as they play this engaging key early skills game.
- Children shake the dog bowl-themed randomiser to find out which dog should get the next bone
- Randomiser displays colours for the dog and collar
- Game play promotes matching and observation skills as children find the dog that matches the randomiser’s colours
- The first player to locate a correctly coloured pup places a bone on that image
- The first player to place all five bones on the game board wins
Ideal game for the whole family.
Game box includes:
- Dog Bowl randomiser featuring six different colours
- Game board featuring 30 different puppies
- 20 bone-shaped counters
- Multilingual instructions
For 2-4 players.
Recommended for ages: 3 - 7 years