It’s the squishy, squashy sculpting party game!
Perfect for family games nights and parties, this fast-paced sculpting battle combines the creativity of Playfoam with engaging, imaginative game play!
Two teams battle it out to mould the Playfoam into a specified model.
Fun sculpting challenges include:
- “Straight up Sculpt” – simply create the specified model
- “Put it on your Face” – mould the Playfoam onto your face to bring your creation to life
- “Just close your Eyes” – master your creation with your eyes closed
- “Playfoam Props” – incorporate props into your masterpiece
- “Sculptor’s Choice” – build anything in your imagination for your team mates to guess
Mess-free Playfoam never dries out so this game can be played time and time again.
Game box includes:
- Resealable tub of Playfoam
- Sculpting mat
- 150 Sculptapalooza category cards
- 60 second timer
- Multilingual instructions
For optimum game play Sculptapalooza has been designed to be played with two teams – a minimum of two players on each team (instructions also include game play for 2-3 people too).
How to play:
- Place the category cards face down in the play area
- Decide which team will go first
- A player from that team takes a category card and rolls the numbered die to determine which challenge they need to complete
- That player must use the Playfoam to complete their challenge before the timer runs out
- Can their team mates successfully guess what it is?
- The first team to successfully guess 25 challenges wins!
Possible Colour Transfer
Sparkle Playfoam may transfer colour stain to fabric and plastic. Stains can be removed from tabletops using olive oil.
Recommended for ages: 10 - 14 years