Little princesses can be Cinderella for the day!
Young children play at being Cinderella in this fairy-tale themed early learning skills game.
Players shake the wand-style dice shaker and select the colour tokens for their castle card.
Engaging game reinforces a variety of early learning skills:
- Colour identification and recognition
- Attribute matching
- Strategic thinking
Ideal for the whole family to play.
Game box includes:
- Wand-themed dice shaker
- Three colourful dice
- 20 colour-coded tokens
- Four castle cards
- Glass slipper game piece for the winner
- Multilingual instructions
Game play features colours: pink, green, blue, purple and orange.
For 2-4 players.
How to play:
- Players use their colour matching skills to collect five princess tokens
- Place the game tokens face up in the game play area
- Each player starts with a castle card
- Place the three dice into the wand-style shaker
- Players take it in turns to roll the three dice and follow the instructions shown to gain tokens
- The first player to transform all five Cinderella tokens into princess tokens is the winner!
Recommended for ages: 4 - 8 years