Ten minute activities to develop early skills.
This early numeracy activity set is ideal for developing skills in a short space of time, ensuring full concentration from young learners. Each activity is designed to be completed within ten minutes!
- Colourful family counters represent people and pets that can be found in all families; Mummy, Daddy, Son, Daughter, Baby and cat
- Counters feature six different colours: orange, blue, green, yellow, purple and red
- Children roll the dice to complete the selected activity
- Early years activity set develops a variety of basic numeracy skills:
- Colour recognition
- Sorting and patterning
- Handling the counters will strengthen early fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination
- Encourage young learners to discuss the members of their family to develop early speech and language skills
- Counters of common family members can be used to introduce social skills
- A coloured cube
- A numbered cube
- Colourful counters
- Suggested play options, all taking 10 minutes!
- Suitable travel game
- For 2 – 4 players
- Counters and dice come in a useful storage tub with handle for easy transportation
- Features multilingual packaging and activity guide
Recommended for ages: 3 - 7 years