Click to search for similar items
The Coomber 43241 (Blue) and 43245 (Graphite Black) iPad Listening Centres are ideally suited to enhance the educational use of tablets such as iPads and other media players. It has been designed with a functional and compact shape, low weight, high sound & build quality. Added to this is its simplicity of use, reliability & durability.
Amplify your iPad or any other tablet!
- 2 stereo speakers and 8 headphone sockets
- Internal rechargeable battery: it can be run off its mains power supply or its internal rechargeable battery for use anywhere.
- Amplify your iPad or any audio signal to the whole class or turn it into a listening centre.
- Teacher intercom to reinforce the lesson to the students listening through the headphones. Teaching staff can highlight specific learning points during the playback by talking directly to the pupils by using the headset.
- Very easy to connect and use.
- Compact and strong enough to take anywhere. Rugged, reliable and very versatile.
- Can also be used just with headphones and headset for small group work and story times.
Our customers use the 43241 iPad and Tablet Listening Centre to:
- Amplify any audio or multi media device. Amplify audio devices laptops etc. in a meeting room or small conference room.
- Use the headphones to reduce distraction and ambient noise while listening. Reduce the impact on others when listening to audio content on multimedia players.
- Play story & audio books personally or to small groups without disturbing anyone in the vicinity.
- Use it in assisting learning speech, language or music. Turn your iPad into a language lab. Ideal for libraries for watching streamed movies and video clips without disturbing others.
- Ideally suited to 8x Coomber 41330 educational headphones tuned specifically for speech and music.