Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths
This set has been specifically designed to engage and inspire primary children in science, technology, engineering and maths lessons to develop enthusiasm from a young age.
- Set provides real S.T.E.M learning for young children
- Provides a basic introduction to the concepts of coding:
- Step coding
- Develop critical thinking skills
- Ideal solo or small group activity
- STEM programming set includes 30 tiles to create paths
- Young learners program the mouse to follow the path
- Robotic mouse measures 10cm L
- Features multilingual packaging and Activity Guide
- Mouse requires 3x AAA batteries (not included)
This mouse can also be used as an add-on to extend Code & Go STEM Programmable Robot Mouse - 83 Piece Activity Set - by Learning Resources
Recommended for ages: 5 - 9 years
What's in the Box?
- Programmable Robot Mouse
- 30x Double Sided Coding Cards
- Activity Guide
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Full details (including terms) of manufacturer warranty are provided with the product or on manufacturer website.