- The TacTile Reader allow you to programme you Blue-Bot in a multi-sensory manner
- Select the tiles you want, arrange them in order on the reader then press
- Debugging a program is simple - swap a few tiles and press go to see what happens
- Up to 3 TacTile readers can be joined together allowing algorithms upto a 30 step long.
- Each TacTile reader comes with 25 TacTiles included
Introducing the Blue-Bot TacTile Reader, a unique and alternative way to program your Blue-Bot! Place your individual tiles in a row to build up a sequence of instructions, press go and see Blue-Bot complete the program.
The tiles can be placed either portrait or landscape depending on how the child wants to lay out their program and if they want to debug their program, simply swap the tiles and press GO to try their program again.
Connecting to a Blue-Bot couldn't be easier, turn Blue-Bot on, press connect on the Reader and wait for Blue-Bots eyes to go blue to show it is connected!
Up to three readers can be connected together so children can build a program of up to thirty steps for an exciting alternative to using a tablet. We are delighted to announce that this is also a rechargeable unit.
- 25 TacTiles included.
Maximise your programming power with the 3 pack. Connect all three up with each other and run a program with up to 30 steps. Design and create complex algorithms and see where Blue-Bot ends up!
Requires a TTS Rechargeable Blue-Bot
If you don't already have a Blue-Bot, you can order one here: TTS Rechargeable Blue-Bot
Recommended for ages: 3 years +
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Full details (including terms) of manufacturer warranty are provided with the product or on manufacturer website.
- For warranty requests regarding this product, please contact us directly on 01227 769400
You can also e-mail email@example.com (please include your invoice number)