Please use the menu or search for alternatives
This stand-alone pulse meter is incredibly easy to use, just insert your finger and the brightly coloured display will show pulse rate and oxygen levels.
- Measures pulse rate and blood oxygen levels
- Easy to use
- Simple, one button operation
- LCD display
- Fast, accurate, continous readings
- Approx Size: 112mm x 70mm x 41mm
With fast, accurate, continous readings, the pulse meter enables children to easily see how these levels may fluctuate dependent upon different situations, such as before and after exercise.
Equipped with an LCD screen and a simple one button operation, the pulse meter is small and lightweight. With a low power consumption, it automatically turns off after your finger has been removed for approx 4 seconds.
Requires 2x AAA batteries (not included)
Year 6 - Animals including humans
- Pupils should be taught to identify and name the main parts of the human circulatory system, and describe the functions of the heart, blood vessles and blood.