|Giant Magnetic Solar System||PR6985||£15.85|
|Motorised Solar System||PR5654||£29.75|
Create the wonder of the solar system within any room with this motorised model.
Young learners can view the workings of the solar system or create their very own planetarium!
- Brings the solar system to life for young astronomers
- Model features the Sun and eight planets
- Encourage children to observe how the planets orbit around the Sun
- Cover “the Sun” with the constellation dome to create a planetarium
- Major constellations are labelled
- The Sun doubles up as a night-light with auto shut off!
- Requires 4x AA batteries (not included)
- Features multilingual packaging and activity guide packed with interesting solar system facts
National Curriculum Reference:
Year 5: Science – Earth & Space:
- Describes the movement of the Earth, and other planets, relative to the Sun in the solar system
- Describes the movement of the Moon relative to the Earth
- Describes the Sun, Earth and Moon as approximately spherical bodies
- Uses the ideas of the Earth’s rotation to explain day and night and the apparent movement of the Sun across the sky
Recommended for ages: 8 - 12 years