Click to search for similar items
The Dino-Lite Pro AM4113ZT provides all the features of the standard AM4113T but includes an adjustable, polarized, light source.
The advanced polarization feature allows reflection and glare to be controlled and makes this model the ideal choice when examining materials that are reflective or which generate glare such as glass, plastics and metals.
- Resolution: 1280x1024 pixels (1.3MP)
- Magnification: 10x ~ 60x, 200x
- Working Distance: Standard
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Nr. of LED's: 8
- LED on/off switchable: Yes
- LED color: White
- Material: Composite
- Exchangeable caps: No
- Microtouch: Yes
- Scroll lock: Yes
- Output: Picture, Video, Time-lapsed video
- Video Frame Rate: Up to 30 frames-per-second, 15fps at 1.3M
- Measurement: Yes
- Calibration: Yes
- Filter/Diffuser: Built-in polarizer
- Compatibility: Windows XP, Windows XP / Vista, Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1, MacOS 10.4 +
- Software: DinoCapture for Windows, DinoXcope for MacOS
- JPEG Codec: None
- Special: Adjustable polarizer helps to control reflection and glare. Can be used with BL-ZW1 polarized light base (sold separately). Latest version of the AM413ZT and AM413ZTA models, now with enhanced image sensor and new housing with magnification lock feature.