Please use the menu or search for alternatives
The AM2111 Dino-Lite Basic is the entry level Dino-Lite USB microscope and offers VGA resolution imaging (640x480) at 10x~60x and 200x magnification.
The AM2111 is essentially the same as its predecessor, the AM2011, with the added benefit of an integral USB cable strain relief. The AM2111 model has also undergone a minor cosmetic re-design.
As with all previous versions of this model the AM2111 is equipped with a high-speed USB 2.0 interface and provides 4x white LED illumination (always on).
- Resolution: 640x480 pixels (VGA)
- Magnification: 10x ~ 60x, 200x
- Working Distance: Standard
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Number of LED's: 4
- LED on/off switchable: No
- LED color: White
- Material: Composite
- Exchangeable caps: No
- Microtouch: No
- Scroll lock: No
- Output:Picture, Video, Time-lapsed video
- Video Frame Rate: Up to 30 frames-per-second
- Measurement: No
- Calibration: No
- Filter/Diffuser: None
- Compatibility: Windows XP, Windows XP / Vista, Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1, MacOS 10.4+
- Software: DinoCapture for Windows, DinoXcope for MacOS
- JPEG Codec: None
- The AM2111 is the latest version of the AM2011, AM211 and AM311 models.