Carry out some colour mixing experiments that children can also enjoy!
Mix up some color for your next science experiment.
Divided flask allows for two chambers of colored liquid, and a swirly straw provides an exit route for the new, mixed color. Just flip it over, and out it goes.
- Scientist’s plastic flask is divided into two
- Add a different colour of liquid to each chamber
- When children pour, the two colours mix
- Flask features swirly straw as the exit point
- Use with water and different food colourings
- Measures L11cm x W12.5cm
Recommended for ages: 3 years +