Click to search for similar items
Carry out some colour mixing experiments that children can also enjoy!
Mix up some color for your next science experiment.
Divided flask allows for two chambers of colored liquid, and a swirly straw provides an exit route for the new, mixed color. Just flip it over, and out it goes.
- Scientist’s plastic flask is divided into two
- Add a different colour of liquid to each chamber
- When children pour, the two colours mix
- Flask features swirly straw as the exit point
- Use with water and different food colourings
- Measures L11cm x W12.5cm
Recommended for ages: 3 years +