Easi-View brings together all the most popular features of a visualiser at a fraction of the price. Developed from teacher ideas we have created a simple to use device which is usable by both teachers and children.
So now you can share work with the whole class, zoom in using the flexible neck and take pictures and videos to upload on to your VLE.
The Easi-View has a built in microphone and can be used as a web-cam with popular applications (such as Skype).
New Design - Enhancements Include:
- New sturdy tripod base
- Brighter LEDs
- Longer USB connection cable
- One-touch focus button on the visualiser
- Compatible with original software
- Easy connection to a computer or laptop for display on your whiteboard
- View A4 documents and books
- Share photos, use as a web-cam, or use for stop frame animation
- Get really close to work and resources
- Use all over school and illuminate dark images
- Swap between documents easily
- Great resource for creating portfolios for evidence of learning
New Sturdy Design
This visualiser replaces the previous TTS Primary Visualiser, reference EL00052
What's in the Box?
- Software Installation CD
- User Guide
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Full details (including terms) of manufacturer warranty are provided with the product or on manufacturer website.
- For warranty requests regarding this product, please contact us directly on 01227 769400
You can also e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (please include your invoice number)