Please use the menu or search for alternatives
Handheld dynamic microphone with a durable plastic body and steel mesh windshield.
This general purpose dynamic microphone is suitable for use with all types of public address amplifiers, mixing desks and recording devices.
Get clear sound in all directions.
Its metal casing means the dynamic microphone is strong and feels substantial to hold. It also helps reduce noise picked up from finger movement.
The 1918 dynamic microphone fits all Coomber PA amplifiers and recorders.
- Unidirectional response
- Strong metal body
- Balanced XLR connector
- Supplied with detachable Lead XLR to 1/4" Jack Balanced 3 core (5 meters). Not only does this help with storage, but can be replaced should you lose or damage the original.
- 3 position switch Off / Mute / On
- Frequency response 80Hz - 14 kHz.
- Sensitivity - 68dB (+/- 30%).
- Supplied in a handy carry/storage case with a microphone stand attachment.