Click to see similar items
Stores, charges and simultaneously synchronises 32 tablets with or without protective cases.
Accommodates all USB - powered tablets including iPad, Android tablets, Kindle Fire and more*. Cases include Otterbox, Griffin Survivor and other similar sized cases.
- Smooth rounded corners with shock absorbing bumpers to protect tablets inside and the school walls during movement from classroom to classroom.
- Lock with keys located on the top preventing damage during movement through school building.
- Separate compartment with rear facing door for access to the USB cables.
- Innovative and tactile ergonomic handles in a variety of colours located on the top making it easy to move.
- Sleek design that is children and classroom friendly without protruding parts (handles, locks etc).
- 4 heavy duty wheels with locking facility. - L shaped doors for complete access to the unit.
- Heavy duty steel frame with strong MFC cladding.
- Colourful sliding trays for easy access to tablets when removing and replacing tablets from the unit.
- All cables and the power management system are kept in a completely separate compartment for added safety and to prevent children from accessing and removing cables.
- Colourful sliding trays have moulded cable clips to keep low voltage cables in place, preventing cables from being damaged or falling down the back of the unit.
- Cables cannot be removed from the front of the unit to prevent cables from going missing.
- Each tablet is positioned on the sliding tray to ensure the tablets power socket is easy to access from the front of the unit (depending on the model of tablet loaded inside).
- Space-saving USB cable management keeps the cables compact, neat and tidy.
- Very Intelligent Charging automatically recognises and provides the required power for your device.
- Future proof technology via updatable firmware. Easy to install updates will ensure your TabCabby can charge and sync all latest tablets.
- All tablets are charged simultaneously.Air Ventilation:- Specifically designed and tested air venting system to keep tablets cool while the unit is locked and the tablets are charging.
Safety and Security:
- Concealed door release to separate electrical compartment for child safety.
- A robust dual locking system with locks located on top of the trolley to avoid damages to the lock and key during movement within the school, especially through doorways. Additional keys are available.
- Unit size: W703 x D616 x H1115mm.
- Max storage area per tablet: W300 x D200 x H30mm.
- 2 years on all parts, can be extended to 5 years.
- Supplied fully assembled.
TabCabby Charge & Sync and GoCabby are only suitable for devices that are USB chargeable only.