|Light Cube 400mm||PR5247||£95.94|
These ultra-strong illuminated hollow plastic forms are aesthetically pleasing objects and can be placed around the room or used in a sensory den to provide background lighting. Providing a mood inducing light they come in different shapes – pebble, pyramid, egg, ball and cube.
Using the remote control you can choose one of 16 different colours or set to fade smoothly through the entire spectrum of shades from a cool ultra-violet to a warm red. Their appearance is mesmeric and the colour spreads evenly throughout the whole shape.
All shapes are powered by safe low voltage mains power supplies and come with base station recharge units*. With a 6 hour charge cycle they can be lifted off their base station* and used wherever required providing an average of 10 hours of light inside or out.
The units are water resistant rated IP65 and are tested up to 80Kg of load.
*Note: All shapes fit on a recharge station except the cube which plugs into the mains to recharge.
Supports the following areas of provision in the EYFS and KS1 National Curriculum:
- EYFS Personal Social & Emotional Development: Managing feelings & behaviour
- EYFS Physical Development: Health & self-care
- EYFS Communication & Language: Listening & attention
- EYFS Understanding the World: The World; Technology
- KS1 Science
- KS1 Spiritual
Enables quality provision using ITERS and ECERS
- ITERS-R:3. Provision for relaxation & comfort
- ITERS-R:22. Activities - Nature / Science
- ECERS-R/E: Space & furnishings, Activities, Science & Environment, Provisions for children with disabilities, Diversity
300 x 300 x 420mm
Delivery Restrictions - Home Customers
Sorry, but we are unable to accept orders for this item from home customers, or for delivery to a home address.