Made from rigid foam, this smaller scale Mirror Exploratory is deal for children to use in imaginative play, to create small environments or to look closely at man made or natural objects.
The parallel side of the mirror exploratory reflect images backwards and forwards to infinity.
The Mirror Exploratory can be folded flat when not in use.
Like all Softies they have tough waterproof EVA foam frames surrounding safety acrylic mirrors.
Supports the EYFS / National Curriculum:
- EYFS Personal, Social & Emotional Development: Self-confidence & self-awareness
- EYFS Physical Development: Moving & handling; Health & self-care
- EYFS Communication & Language: Understanding
- EYFS Mathematics: Numbers; Shape, space & measure
- EYFS Understanding the World: The World
- KS1 Science
- KS1 Mathematics
- KS1 Personal, Spiritual & Emotional Development
Supports quality provision using ITERS & ECERS:
- ITERS-R: 04. Space & furnishings: Room arrangement
- ITERS-R: 17. Activities: Art
- ITERS-R: 22. Activities: Nature/Science
- ECERS-R/E: Language & Reasoning, Activities, Science & Environment, Provisions for children with disabilities, Diversity
Size: 450 x 350 x 300mm
Recommended for ages: 3 years +