25 BRAND NEW MATS AND ACTIVITIES!
Focus on Bee-Bot 3 is a BRAND NEW cross-curricular interactive program based on the popular Bee-Bot programmable floor robot. The resource is an excellent starting point for teaching control, directional language and simple programming to young children. It is suitable for both individual study and whole class whiteboard teaching.
The software includes a range of activities for 25 brand new Bee-Bot cross-curricular activity mats including Minibeasts, New & Old Toys and People Who Help Us. Challenges are solved by programming sequences of moves on-screen with feed-back given at the end of each task.
Children create their own on-screen activity mats and build and save 3D Bee-Bot worlds. The program can be personalised by each user creating fabulous Bee-Bot shells on-screen. This encourages the development of image manipulation skills and can be linked to practical activities, such as printing and cutting out the designs for use as Bee-Bot jackets.
FREE On-Screen Maps of the World
Included with Bee-Bot Lesson Activities 3 is a free bonus pack of 24 on-screen country maps and regions.
Key Stage 1 Computing Scheme of Work Coverage
The BETT award winning Bee-Bot Lesson Activity programs will enable you to cover four of the five subject content areas at Key Stage 1 level:
- Understand what algorithms are; how they are implemented as programs on digital devices; and that programs execute by following precise and unambiguous instructions.
- Create and debug simple programs.
- Use logical reasoning to predict the behaviour of simple programs.
- Use technology purposefully to create, organise, store, manipulate and retrieve digital content.
What's in the Box?
- Unlimited User Site Licence