Click to see our replacement product
Effortlessly accomplish numerous tasks with the innovative AVerVision F50 gooseneck visualiser.
The onboard annotation feature – an industry-first for portable visualisers – lets you swiftly and simply annotate over captured images without a PC.
The F50’s incredible image quality, impressive zooming capabilities and flexible arm ensure you’ll capture an outstanding image every time.
The one-touch recording function allows you to record high-quality video directly to a USB flash drive or SDHC card.
Add on a totally redesigned on-screen display (OSD) and the easy-to-use, all-new A+ Interactive Software 2, and the in class possibilities for this unique and versatile presentation solution are practically endless.
- A built-in memory plus an SDHC card slot and USB OTG port for extensive external storage
- Presentation tools (spotlight & visor features), picture-in-picture and split screen ideal for a step by step presentation and making comparisons
- Stylish and ergonomic redesigned control panel, patented shuttle wheel and remote control for easy one-handed operation
- A user-friendly OSD (on-screen display) that puts every feature just a few clicks away
- Embedded LED lamp with approximately 20,000 hours of life
- The included A+ Interactive Software 2 comes equipped with an all-new graphical user interface, more powerful annotation tools and PC recording at 24fps